Still wondering what to make for Diwali???? I have one simple,yummy snack recipe coming your way. A simple 4 Ingredient snack that makes the most crispest one. I bet you can’t stop eating one. 🙂
Maida : 2 cups
Oil: 1/2 cup + for deep fry
Salt to taste
Water as needed
1.. Take maida, salt and mix well.
2.Add oil and rub thoroughly.
3. Add water little little and make a firm dough.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Spread this dough as thin as possible and cut them desired shape.
6. Deep fry them on medium flame till golden brown.
7. Drain the excess oil.
8. Keep them open for around 15-20 minutes. They will become crisp.
9. Store in an air tight container.
Fry on medium flame or else they would brown quickly. When removed from oil they might be still soft. Allow to cool down it will become crisp.