One of the yummiest fudge with the crunch of biscuits and nuts. If you have sudden guests or craving to eat a dessert this one comes to the rescue. Sweet, crunchy and easy to make, this one doesn’t require baking.
Here goes the recipe for the no bake biscuit fudge. Do try and you would not regret.
Continue reading “Biscuit Fudge”
Desserts play a very important role in our lives. We like to have something sweet after dinners/ lunch on weekends. I like trying something simple with minimal ingredients which can be made in a jiffy, if I’m pressed for time or lazy to make something elaborate. This is one such shortcut sweet recipe which can be made in 10 minutes flat, if ingredients are handy. Really, my pantry is always stocked with fresh cream tetra packs, dark chocolate and Choco chips. With these three ingredients dessert becomes rich and worth a try.
Do try and tell me your feedback.
Makes: 6-8 small shot glass
Dark Chocolate: half block
Fresh Cream: 200 ml (I used Amul)
Honey: 4 tbsp.
Milk: 3 tbsp.
Choco chips for garnish.
Mousse so soft…
1. Boil water in a pan and take the chocolate in a small pan, place the small pan in the boiling water. This is called “double boiling” the chocolate.
2. Whip the cream using egg beater for 2-3 minutes.
3. Melt the chocolate and mix till its glossy.
4. Add the honey, cream and milk and mix till well blended.
5. Pour in the shot glasses or bowls and garnish with Choco chips.
6. Allow it to set for a couple of hours.
Serve with a scoop of ice cream or just mousse.