Evening snacks are a must for growing kids. Sandwiches come handy on such days. One such yummy sandwich is this Corn Sandwich. The golden butter, boiled corns, finely diced capsicums and some simple Coriander Chutney. Mmm its heaven in each bite.
- Bread: 4-8 ( White/ Brown)
- Capsicum(Green/Yellow/Red): 1/4 cup finely diced. (All mix would be more yummy)
- Boiled Corns: 1/4 cup
- Butter: as needed
For the Chutney:
- Coriander Leaves: 1/2 cup
- Curds: 1 tbsp
- Green Chili: 1-2 (Adjust to taste)
- Coconut: 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Grind the Chutney Ingredients and keep aside.
- Boil the veggies till soft/ tender.
- Take Bread, apply butter liberally in both sides.
- Add Chutney on one side and the veggies above the chutney.
- Spinkle some black salt. Close with other buttered bread.
- Heat a pan, toast the bread till golden brown by flipping alternatively on a low flame. You can also use the sandwich toaster to toast the bread.
- Serve hot with Tomato Sauce or Ketchup.