One of the yummiest fudge with the crunch of biscuits and nuts. If you have sudden guests or craving to eat a dessert this one comes to the rescue. Sweet, crunchy and easy to make, this one doesn’t require baking.
Here goes the recipe for the no bake biscuit fudge. Do try and you would not regret.
Marie Biscuit: 12-15
Cooking Chocolate: 250 gms
Butter: 1 tbsp
Cream: ¼ cup
Nuts: 2 tbsp (optional)
- Heat and melt the chocolate using double boiler method. Add butter and mix well.
- Remove from heat once the chocolate melts and become glossy and add the cream and mix well.
- Keep aside. Allow cooling.
- Line a baking tin or deep bowl with butter paper. Break the biscuits into 4 pieces. Don’t make too small.
- Pour the chocolate in the base till the tin is covered. Add the biscuit pieces, and then pour the remaining chocolate till the biscuits cover.
- Garnish with nuts if adding and pour the remaining chocolate and tap gently for it to settle down.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours for it to set. Alternatively, if pressed for time you can deep freeze for 30 minutes and then cut and refrigerate
- Remove and cut in desired size pieces.
- Stays good for a couple of days if left 😉