One of the most easiest and chocolaty goey muffins. They can be made easily with handy ingredients. They are most loved ones too. I have realized that there’s nothing called too much chocolate. This one recipe is a keeper. Plus they are loved by all.
I made this for kiddo who’s school reopens, and with this I wish all the kids a happy and wonderful academic year ahead.
Do try this you won’t be disappointed
Makes 10 Muffins
Maida: 1 ½.cups
Ghee: ½ cup (You can use butter)
Milk: ½ cup
Cocoa Powder: 3 tbsp
Sugar: 1 cup
Baking powder: 1 tbsp
Baking Soda: ¾ th tsp
Vanilla essence: 1 tsp
Choco chips: as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sieve Maida and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Take butter/ ghee and powdered sugar. Mix well then add baking powder, vanilla essence, soda and milk and mix well till incorporated but little lightly. The air shouldn’t be lost. That’s what makes the muffin light.
- Mix the liquids with the sieved maida and make a thick batter. Consistency should be thick, pourable but not runny.
- Grease the muffin pan, add baking cups, lightly butter it and then pour the mixture in each one till ¾ th . Garnish with choco chips. Don’t fill full as it will need space to rise.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 15-18 minutes till knife/ toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Serve with a glass of warm milk or pack as a snack. J