The other day, i chanced upon this wonderful masala recipe. This can be used daily for sabzis, rice etc. Many houses have their own variations that they use for daily cooking. This is one such recipe. Hope you try this and like this.
Corainder seeds: 1 cup
Shaha Jeera: 10 gms
Jeera: 20 gms
Mace: 20 gms
Peppercorns: 2 tbsp
Red Chilies : 150 gm (Bedgi or any non spicy one)
Cloves: 1 tbsp
- Dry roast red chilies. Keep aside.
- Dry Roast all the other ingredients on a low flame,together till aroma wafts.
- Allow to cool. Grind the red chili first and then add the other ingredients.
- Grind in a fine powder and store in air tight container.
- Use as needed in curries.