One of the easiest snack to make for Diwali. This one needs minimum efforts and ingredients. Even an amateur can make this as there is no scope of going wrong. Do try this yummy snack.
Hope you all like this. Makes a great company for evening tea.
Makes 1 cup
Maida : 1 cup
Rava : 1 tbsp
Oil: 1 tsp + for deep fry
Salt to taste
Ajwain : 1 tbsp
Red chili powder : 1 tsp
Water as needed
1. Take maida, salt, Rava, Ajwain, red chili powder.
2.Add oil one tsp and mix well. They will be crumbly.
3. Add water little little and make a firm dough.
4. Heat oil in a pan.
5. Spread this dough as thin as possible and cut them desired shape.
6. Deep fry them on medium flame till golden brown.
7. Drain the excess oil.
8. Keep them open for around 15-20 minutes. They will become crisp.
9. Store in an air tight container.
Fry on medium flame or else they would brown quickly. When removed from oil they might be still soft. Allow to cool down it will become crisp.