With the festive season round the corner, and mostly everyone fasting, this is time to make all yummy, healthy snacks. Sundal is one such snack. Can be made as an offering to God and also as a yummy snack. This one is healthy and tasty in one bowl. Keeps you filled for longer too. 😀😀😀
The recipe is pretty simple and can be made with minimum ingredients. Do try and share the feedback.
Chickpea : 1 cup
Grated coconut : 2 tbsp
Green chilli :1
Turmeric powder :1tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil :1 tbsp
Mustard seeds :1 tsp
Urad dal : 1 tsp
Hing : a pinch
Curry leaves : a spring
Red chili : 1
1. Soak the Chickpea overnight and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan add the “to temper” items and fry golden brown. Grind coconut plus green chili. Keep aside e
3. Add the Chickpea and turmeric powder, adjust salt.
4. Add the coconut plus green chili paste and mix well.
5. Serve hot. Alternatively you can add the slit green chilies in the tempering and garnish with coconut shavings.