One more lunch box idea for the no onion no garlic fasting. There are times when we follow the no onion no garlic rule. So i try to cook recipes without onion and garlic. Authentic, traditional food is easy, but making lunch box posed as a challenge. With some mix and match I am getting a hold of it finally.
This is one such recipe.
Atta flour: 1 cup
salt as needed
Paneer: 1/2 block
Green chillies: 1-2 (Increase as per spice levels)
Coriander leaves : a handful
Butter/ghee as needed to brush on the paranthas.
1. Knead a soft dough, mixing the atta, water and salt. Keep aside.
2. Take the green chili, coriander leaves in a mixie jar, whip a little, add the paneer by tearing it , adjust the salt and whip for a few seconds.
3. Transfer the stuffing in another bowl.
4. Take one dough ball and roll into a small circle. Keep one portion of filling in the middle of the rolled circle.Bring all the edges to the center and form a bag.
5. Now roll it as much as you can with flour needed for dusting.
6. Heat the tava and transfer the parantha and cook both the sides till golden brown. Add ghee/ butter while cooking.
7. Transfer it in a casserole and serve with pickle/ butter milk.
Tip: For kids cut with a pizza slicer and pack in triangle shape 🙂