Making an evening snack for kiddo is quite a challenging task. Now, with his own tastes and preferences, kids these days are way smarter than we used to be. Healthy + Tasty is a combination moms need to balance to make a nutritious meal. Cheese being a favorite with most of the kids, this recipe is a sure shot winner.
Do try and share your thoughts on the same.
Here comes the recipe:
Makes: 2 -3 sandwiches.
Corns (fresh or frozen) 1 cup
Cheese Cream: 2 tbsp
Red chilli flakes: 1 tbsp
Italian seasoning : 1 tsp
Bread slices: 6 -8
Butter as needed.
Cheese slices: 4 -5 (optional)
- Boil the corns till tender. I microwaved for 1 minute with a pinch of salt.
- Take the cheese and corn and mix till smooth and creamy. Add the seasonings.
- Take bread, butter on both sides and add the corn cheese filling, a layer of cheese (optional), cover with another bread.
- Grill or toast till the cheese melts on a low flame.
- Serve hot with ketchup/ sauce